mardi 1 octobre 2019

First day of Orctober - the Horde

Just one picture for the first day of Orctober.


Don't they look fierce ?

19 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic!
    I have some of these plastic figures in my collection, but I could never do as good a job as you have done here.
    Excellent.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, Monsieur le Duc.
      Oh I would be very curious to have a look at them, are they on display somewhere on the net ?

      Supprimer
    2. Oh, I think I've seen some of your 25mm metal orcs in a 2015 post on your blog... Prince August, I guess, great scene :)

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Thank you Jonathan! Macro lens... good tools for good pictures.

      Supprimer
  3. Waaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh...... Awesome work. That's one awesome looking horde.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! And I will do my best to add some new figures to this horde.

      Supprimer
  4. That's one mean looking tribe!. You have really captured the brutal character in the composition of the picture.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Quelle horde sauvage! Magnifique peinture Philotep.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Let's get the Orctober started!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic and in deed a horrorible horde ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very impressive horde!!!
    Queen goblin is too atractive in my taste for having those followers!
    The savage bodyguard is terrific, that caesar big brute matches unexpectedly good with the rest of "lesser expensable" orcs

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Sceavus! Yes, their respective sizes had to be explained, and think it's ok with a coherent, yet different color scheme.

      Supprimer