mercredi 30 octobre 2019

Heavy Wargs

Three more Wargs for my heavy Wargs unit. I used the same color scheme as for the previous riders, except that, as promised, I painted one of the Wargs black, so that the standard bearer is different from the other riders.



A series of individual pictures, starting with the standard bearer:







The poses are very dynamic, so even if repeating the same color scheme is boring, the minis are still nice to paint. And of course, they even look better when they are together with the previous ones:




Hope you like them.
Tomorrow, the last post dedicated to Orctober, with pictures of the whole warband !

10 commentaires:

  1. Fearsome looking force Philotep - looking forward to seeing the whole warband
    Jusqu'à demain!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Maudlin, the warband is now on display in today's post!

      Supprimer
  2. Scary riders!!! Look great!
    This orctober will be remembered with so many great contributions!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! Yes, a good Orctober this year, many great contributions on many blogs.

      Supprimer
  3. I love the dark alliance warg riders and you have done yet another fantastic job with them. I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole gang!.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. For the whole band, job done! I like these wargs too, the riders revealed not that easy to paint, many small details.

      Supprimer
  4. I do! Maybe this winter I'll finally open the gates on my Prince August wargs and paint a few.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Ross. That's good news, I will be waiting for the result.

      Supprimer
  5. Awesome work I really do like those final shots of the warg charge. Terrifying stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer