samedi 18 février 2017

Theban hoplites

Hello. No time to paint these days, but I would like to display pictures of old: Theban hoplites painted for the Hät Web site some years ago. They can be used as opponents of the Macedonian army - Alexander was famous for the destruction of Thebes in 335 BC.

Only a few figures, hope you like them :)







4 commentaires:

  1. Lovely paint work, great job with the shading.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Tony! That was before I used ink washes, it took me soooo long to paint à very single mini... but it was worth the time spent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Snooping around your blog and finding great things in here. Very nice Theban hoplites; I note down the colour scheme as I am about to paint my Theban DBA army.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Mr. Andrea. Nice project, I hope you will show us your figures on your blog - I just added a link, by the way :)

      Supprimer