dimanche 10 mai 2020

Meanwhile, in the cellar...

... something big is being prepared!

A mysterious plan
Many parts needed and cut

 Big enough for Lizardmen in 28mm
Even bigger for 20mm Mayas
After glueing, the stones are drawn with a pen (the longest step)
Some sculpting on the rooftop
The painting begins - Yellow Ocre as a base
To be continued.

22 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic work Phil. Look forward to seeing this finished :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great work Phil. Look forward to seeing this finished.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ah ah it's finished, so I know what it should look like :) I'll show you within a day or two (I'll do my best to take nice pictures).

      Supprimer
  3. Looks excellent. Do you know the PC game "Dungeon Seige" ? It´s got a part in the game where there´s lizard warriors who live in a jungle city and your pyramid with the lizard warrior looks very similar to the game.
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n80C1SnHfrE/Ue_OpgFCDzI/AAAAAAAAAYs/EpMLL0QshLQ/s1600/F.jpg

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry, the above link doesn´t work..try this one
      https://www.moddb.com/games/dungeon-siege-legend-of-aranna/images/dungeon-siege-legends-of-aranna-5

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Paul, thank you very much. Oh, I must that I didn't know this game before you gave me that link, but I like it a lot, good atmosphere. It would be cool if I could table pictures with some mist, any idea ? I could use some incense sticks, why not ? :-)

      Supprimer
  4. Great temple.. Is that for the lustrian lizards or for your nice painted Mayans? I see múltiple uses for you here

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you. It's designed for both! A bit simple for a real Maya temple, but that's the idea.

      Supprimer
    2. And I could also use it during a Pulp RPG game, such as Call of Cthulhu.

      Supprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. Thanks. Exactly! I need to paint some snakemen to adore Yig in the depths of the jungle.

      Supprimer
  6. Réponses
    1. Thank you. I'll try not to deceive you when it's finished.

      Supprimer
  7. Will wait the end of your work! This looks superb!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Réponses
    1. Very kind of you, who are a master in this discipline.

      Supprimer