dimanche 28 janvier 2024

The Green Horde: Tork the Animal

 This week-end, I could find time to paint and take a few pictures, at last! I'm still in the mood to add figures to my Orcs army, but I also need some variety, and I have a huge pile of Rackham figures to paint, so I decided to paint one of my oldest, an Orc wizard from the Bran-o-Kor faction.

Let me introduce you Tork the Animal:



This is an initiate of the Magic of the Earth. He concentrates his power in a magical rock that he can throw at his enemies and cause considerable damage.

Though I intend to use him as part of the Green Horde, I consider him as an ally from another clan, the Orcs of Bran-o-Kor. In Confrontation's world, this Orc tribe lives in dry deserts and canyons, which explains why the bases are different from the bulk of the Horde.

Close-ups in the pictures below, where you can see Tork with a body guard, a brute warrior from the same tribe.



Hope you like him :)

More Orcs to come next month, and maybe some 1/72 figures too!

5 commentaires:

  1. A fantastic figure and beautifully painted 👍

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great brushwork as ususal! Rackham produced a lot of really nice figures. Too bad CMON never did anything with the line after they acquired it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great skin tones and clean paint brush, congrats

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely skin color. Please, Could you tell the colors used t get It?

    RépondreSupprimer