lundi 20 mai 2024

The Green Horde: They have a giant Troll !

Hi everyone! Here you are the latest (late) addition to my Green Horde, a giant Troll. 


He is a mercenary, interested in fighting, looting and eating. He is particularly ugly, for his pallid,wart-covered skin isn't used to the daylight - nothing surprising for a cave-dweller. He is so big than even the Orcs are afraid of him, leaving some space all around. And they are probably right, because he seems to laugh as he realizes that there's some blood on his mace and his hand.




This troll was on my workbench for a very long time - 'very' meaning more than ten years. It is a resin figure that I bought second hand, so unfortunately I don't know who the sculptor and the manufacturer are - if any of you have the answer, I would be interested to know and update this post.

I must say that I needed a break after all these green things. I don't paint very pale skins very often, I hope it is credible.

He will be played as a punching troll (110 pts) in my KOW army.

 

 



See you, sooner or later :)

8 commentaires:

  1. Great figure and beautiful painting Philotep

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute Troll and nice effect of blood on his hand.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Javier! 'Cute' before 'Troll' is a bit unexpected, but funny, thank you for your comment :)

      Supprimer
  3. Looks incredible! Good addition for your green tide!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Strategist! If you're huge enough, you're green :D

      Supprimer